Winter holiday in See in the Paznaun - Ischgl holiday region!
Our holiday flats are in a unique location, directly in the village centre of See, surrounded by the impressive mountain scenery of the Silvretta!
The cable car to the See ski area and the ice skating rink are a 3-minute walk away. The Silvretta Skiarena Ischgl can be reached in 15 minutes by car. A ski bus service is available.
You can park your car free of charge directly at the house. Our house has a ski room with boot dryer.
Since we are located directly in the centre of the village, you have various restaurants, supermarkets, a hairdresser, a doctor, a bank and several bars in the immediate vicinity.
Skiing areas / ski passes
- Ski area See: 8 lifts
- Silvapark Galtür: 11 lifts
- Kappl ski area: 10 lifts
- Silvretta Arena Ischgl - Samnaun: 38 lifts
- Silvretta Skipass: 67 lifts: Galtür, Ischgl - Samnaun, Kappl, See
- Ski areas See, Kappl, Ischgl - Samnaun, Galtür
- Large area ski pass: Silvretta Skipass
Paznaun - Ischgl region
- free ski buses
- Fun parks
- Mountain restaurants and huts
- Cross-country skiing
- Ski touring
- Snowshoeing & Winter Hiking
- Ski schools
- Sports shops and ski hire
- Stave race
- Ice skating
- Paragliding & hang gliding
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Night skiing
- Après Ski
- Indoor climbing
- Indoor tennis and squash
- Bowling alley, billiards, darts, shooting range
- Swimming in the public indoor pools in Galtür and Ischgl
- Children's programme, children's club, guest kindergarten
- Doctor & pharmacy, taxi, garage, shops, restaurants, bank
- Churches, chapels, museums
- Seminar and conference rooms in Ischgl
- Kids Club Lake
- Snow Sports Academy Ischgl
- Siggi's Alpine Club Galtür
- Sunny Mountain Club Kappl
For guests of tennis hotels playing tennis is FREE!
1. you need the guest card or a card with stamp of the hotel as an identification.
2. in order to avoid overbooking of the tennis courts we ask you to reserve the court in time
3. you can do this at the reception in the hotel, in the Spar department store Gstrein or by yourself via QR code and Google App.